Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Reviewing Again and iBook versions

Hi Readers,
Thank you for checking out my reviewing blog! I have taken some time off from reviewing (had a baby who is now a toddler) and I am gearing up to start reviewing again. If you are an author and haven't ever submitted for a review, please look over my reviewing guidelines, and then submit.

This time round, I will be giving opportunities to some of my students and other writers to help review. I think this is a great opportunity for my students to get some real life writing experience, and for high-quality children's book authors to be highlighted. Stay tuned for reviews (and if you'd like to join my reviewing team, fill out this form: https://forms.gle/Yc9gH32MiKVJLJCfA)!

In my own authoring news--have any of you authors and readers tried iBooks?

iBooks have an amazing opportunity
My illustrator put together AWESOME interactive versions of my children's picture books. The child touches the iPad screen and suddenly the story has sound effects, full narration (great for pre-reading skills as they follow along with what they hear), AND animation! My toddler is loving them.

Plus, my iBook is a picture book that reads itself--what parent-of-a-toddler doesn't want that by the end of the day?!

AND..for you dear readers...this iBook is FREE until June 26! Click on a button for your FREE iBook:

                                                      


See the badge on the front cover of my book? This iBook series won the Family Choice Award in Tech and Apps!!  (Yes, receiving that award was an amazing day)!



Here are some screen shots of the app:




Actually, I'd be happy if you shared this deal around. I could really use some reviews (I haven't marketed these versions until now)--and if you enjoy the iBook, would you publicly say so on iBooks???








BONUS: As a bonus, there's another of the iBooks for free for a week as well 
(look for books under my name)--download it while it costs nothing! ;)



                                                               




No comments:

Post a Comment